Saturday, March 28, 2009

Meet DashnDazzle!








DashnDazzle


From the very first time I saw a DashnDazzle mannequin, I knew I was looking at something that was extraordinary. Once I'd closed my mouth, I began searching for more information about this phenomenal young man.






His story is all about perserverance and a passion for his art form. You can read all about him on his web site at dashndazzle.com or browse open-mouthed through his photographs on Flickr. Which ever you prefer, you're sure to be amazed at his incredible talent.


If you'd like to take your business to the next level, whether your selling hats, jewelry, scarves, or wigs,a DashnDazzle will be a great investment piece that will last for years to come and never go out of style.


Also fond of doing custom work for private customers, DashnDazzle will transform your antique fiberglass busts or mannequins into works of art. Just contact him at DashnDazzle.com and get ready to be mesmerized!








No comments:

Post a Comment